The Inception - What career I would like to pursue

My dream job would be producing for film. I have two main reasons behind this concept. The first being that I love to be creative and have a passion for bringing a vision or a dream to life. I think I would be good at it. I am very organized and full of ideas. Im always looking to get better at something. I dont believe in moving backwards. If I do a good job on one project for a client, I want to top it with the next project. Im always looking ahead and I crave success. I dont believe in failing.

The next main reason behind the idea of being a producer is that I love to entertain people. I always have enjoyed making other people happy. I dont believe that there is any better way than through the arts of entertainment. You hold the keys to the audiences emotions throughout the entire piece of film or show. There is nothing more exciting to me. That is why I would like to be a film producer.

Comments

Popular Posts