Resume

I am Carl Baus. I have been working in television since high school behind the scenes as well as in front of the camera. I have experience working with many different types of equipment including various cameras and post production equipment such as Adobe Premier Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and others. I always believe in a commitment to execellence and I always stride to put out the best product that I can. I possess incredible leadership and teamwork skills needed to succeed in a working environment.

Blockbuster Entertainment:

Customer Service Associate
January 2006-May 2006

Modell's Sporting Goods:
Head Cashier/Key Person
May 2006-Present

Trenton Thunder Baseball:
Production Intern
April 2008-September 2008

MCTV26 - Mercer County Community College:
Show Producer, TV Host, News Anchor, Technical Crew
September 2006-Present

Breast Cancer Resource Center/School Project
Production crew for the center's documentary
August 2008-December 2008

Comments

Popular Posts