Perfect Your Craft

One of the most important things that I always talk about is perfecting your craft. To go more in to depth about what this means, I stress to everyone to not let unused talent go to waste. Everyone has a unique ability and everyone has potential to make the most out of that ability.

Ever since I was young, I've always had a love for entertaining people. Bringing joy to others has always driven me. Throughout high school and college, ive learned to combine my energy and love for creating and entertaining into writing and producing projects such as this website and several other projects over time such as my sports show in which I used to host and produce. I took the show and meshed it with comedic and entertaining aspects in a sort of hybrid genre to create a great show.

My girlfriend, Natalie, inspired me to do this website and blog. Her wonderful and creative talents have motivated me to once again to follow my dreams and ideas.

I have several new ideas in the works. I want to expand this site with a few affiliates and hope to have a new site dedicated to my production work. I am also looking into designing a Men's lifestyle website as well as designing an apparel line.

These are a few of my dreams. What are yours? Don't let an idea pass you by without trying it first. If you have a vision. Go for it. Even if it doesn't work out, you will at least know that you attempted something and you can feel good about that and move on to something else. Live life and maximize your potential. Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Carl you are amazing at entertaining people. You are so funny and friendly I can listen to you talk for hours. (: I definitely want to see some of your shows when you were the host and producer of Split Decision. I know you were thinking about doing YouTube and you totally should! Try creating your own little YouTube show and I'm sure you'll soar to the top! (:

    You said I inspired you, and that made me smile so big. It's because I have the utmost faith in you honey! You are actually the one who inspires me, to do whatever my heart desires. I love you so much. <3

    By the way, if you create a clothing line I'll totally buy and promote! (: MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts