A Philly Night to a New York Day

I've enjoyed an entertaining couple of days this past week. I was able to fuel many of my interests including sports, celebrities, spending time in the cities, and a popular favorite among many, food. Last night, me and a buddy of mine, who have a partial season plan with the 76ers, headed to the City of Brotherly Love for a night of dollar hot dogs and a great game which saw Elton Brand rock the house leading to a victory for the Sixers over the Trailblazers. Hip Hop Artist and Actor, Bow Wow stopped by the game. Today, my girlfriend and I, along with our mothers, attended the Rachel Ray show for a day featuring awesome recipes and prizes from Rachel Ray as well as a few celebrity appearances. Me and my girlfriend are heading back to the city on Friday hopefully as long as the weather holds up to check out this year's Christmas Tree. Always live life and have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts