Big Dreams

What's going on? Its been a while since I wrote a new post. The last semester of my college career is now underway and my future has been on my mind. I've been pondering the next step for a while. I am considering a further education eventually. The immediate plan of action following Graduation is to find employment.

In the mean time, I am staying busy with a bunch of projects to go along with my studies. All of my websites that I spent the past year building are finally now live. My personal site, CarlBaus.com is fully running with content. I still would like to expand with new sections sometime in the near future. My online apparel store, Carl B's T-Shirt Shop, is loaded with products and available for purchase. I just recently launched my new men's site, PizzaBeerAndPowerTools.com, a site concept that I imagined one day last fall. The last site that I still want to build is a separate site for my production group, Carl Baus Productions. I am hoping to launch a site for that in the near future.

It is such a good feeling when a project finally comes to life. I feel that you can never dream too much. If you have a project idea that you are willing to pursue, give it a shot. This is how some of the greatest and most prosperous concepts begin. You will never know the end result unless you give it some effort. Don't get discouraged if something doesn't work out right away. These things take time. Taking things one day at a time and one step at a time is the absolute main key to finding the success that you wish.

Comments

Popular Posts