Time is Precious

Lately I have been thinking a lot about the future. Opportunities that I can pursue today may not be there in the future. The chances to travel and enjoy new things whether small or large are now. Whether if it is a new pair of headphones, designer clothes, court side tickets, or a special restaurant, sometimes we have to treat ourselves. It is important to remind ourselves how hard we work everyday and that all of the weekly stress is worth something.

I am excited for the next chapter in my life. I look forward to buying a house, getting married and having children someday. I want to grow and develop into the best man that I can be. I even plan on building the white fence outside of the front yard to complete my dream.

Before the next step becomes the reality, I want to experience as much I as can.

Time is very important. We only live once. I don't want to be too late.

Comments

Popular Posts