No Ceiling

For young and inspiring people with an entrepreneurial mindset, there is no such definition for a ceiling. Possibilities are endless. One may have had a childhood dream of opening a business or they might have just thought of something new out of the blue. The other day I was driving down a street in Princeton and I saw a vacated building for sale. As I sat in traffic, I envisioned an upscale cafe or restaurant filling the void at that location. I could also see a bar and grill lit up at night time in that location with groups of people lining up to enter. I have a way of taking a step back and looking at something small such as an empty building and picturing something on a much larger scale. There is nothing wrong with dreaming and wondering. This is how new ideas and experiments have the possibility of turning into highly profitable outlets. Think about your dreams and envision them a little closer with greater detail. You just never know what you might find. There is no such thing as a ceiling.

Comments

Popular Posts