A good cup of coffee

There is nothing like it. I wake up every morning with the cold air circulating. I straighten my tie and quickly fix my hair in the mirror before I step out the door. I hop in the car and start the engine. I tune to my favorite radio station as the heater warms up. I hit the highway and take a sip of coffee. My day has begun.

I am looking fresh along with have my morning travel mug. I am now ready for whatever the day has planned. As I pass each exit, I gather ideas. I think of new ways to prosper in my future. There is not one day that goes by where I do not think ahead. I always think about ways to improve and make things better through different concepts and ideas. Some of the greatest concepts and inventions in the world have come from a simple dream. I sometimes drive down streets and see empty lots and buildings with a vision of new stores and restaurants filling the void of those empty venues.

There never seems to be a limit to an idea for me. If I see envision a restaurant, I think of how that one restaurant can become a chain of restaurants and spin-off bars and nightclubs. If I see a record store, I envision a brand and a future record label with a skyscraper housing the next generation of entertainers. There are no limits to anything as everything and anything is possible.

Dream big and think hard. Success is achieved through endless possibilities.

Comments

Popular Posts