The List

Here is another motivating passage I wrote....

A few years ago I got my first smart phone. One of the basic features on most phones of this type is a notepad or some sort of writing agenda application. I was in my second year of college and like many kids my age, experienced a lot of confusion about where I wanted to go with my life and with my career. I was beyond stressed. Going back to the notepad application on the smart phone, I began to make a list in my phone. The list would contain all of my goals and things that I would like to do in my future. I still follow the list to this very day and place an X next to the tasks that I complete. To achieve the fullest state of happiness, I believe that a person must follow their goals even down to the littlest details. If there is something that you have always wanted to do, whether it is visiting a certain destination or owning a certain item, make it a goal in your life on your list as something to look forward to at some point. Having a goal to chase gives me motivation to work hard and arrive at my goals someday. Make a list. Follow it. Use it as a driving force. Having something to look forward to makes a huge difference.

Comments

Popular Posts