Ploy Siam: Elegant and Delicious

After spending Saturday afternoon around and about shopping, my girlfriend and I were looking for a place to go out to dinner. We were craving Thai cuisine the prior week but ended up opting for Italian. We decided to get it this weekend. As major restaurant fans, we are always looking to try new places. Our normal spot for this cuisine, Thai Kitchen in the Bridgewater area, was a bit of a drive from where we were at so we stopped at Ploy Siam in Robbinsville. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a calm and welcoming setup with beautiful and elegant designs. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The dining area was intimate and comfortable. I ordered my favorite Thai dish, Chicken Pad Thai. The dish came with a nice sized serving of noodles with chicken. It was fantastic. I was satisfied and full after finishing the entire plate. My girlfriend ordered the Pad Cashew Nut with Chicken. She enjoyed it. I sampled it as well and found it to be very tasty. Overall, the meal was great. The prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was relaxing and enjoyable. If you enjoy Thai cuisine, I recommend visiting Ploy Siam. I will definitely be returning.

Comments

Popular Posts