Strong and Sophisticated: Jeep Grand Cherokee review

Last fall, I was in the market for a new vehicle. The old coupe with no air conditioning had worn out it's welcome. I had just recently began my new job and was looking for something bigger and practical with space for passengers and cargo. Prior to this, I had always driven a coupe so this was a whole new world for me. I had done my research and looked into the new Jeep Grand Cherokee. One of the key things that attracted my attention toward this particular model was actually one of the commercials. It was the ad promoting the ability to drive from morning tee time to Los Angeles without running out of fuel. I could see myself driving this SUV. The executives at Chrysler will be happy to know that their marketing investments had been successful. This classic brand has always traditionally produced strong, four wheel drive, vehicles that are favorites for many generations. This seemed like right way to go. I am a huge car fan. With that being said, I analyzed everything from the history of the vehicle, trim levels, engines and other features about this particular model. The new body style had just been released with a more fuel efficient engine. My interest was sparked. I found a shiny 2011 Laredo in black sitting at a dealer that had my name on it. I test drove it and fell in love. Later that night, it was in my driveway. I have driven it for nine months so far and could not be happier. The pickup on the highway is smooth and powerful. There is enough room for five comfortably on a long trip with luggage in the back. The exterior provides a muscular stance with a sleek design while the interior gives an elegant look to match. I drove it to Boston and back from New Jersey and hit in the 23 mpg range during the highway stretch. Overall, the Grand Cherokee is a home run. I am excited to see how it performs when the snow hits during the winter season. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is looking for a solid 4x4 SUV that can do a lot for a great value.

Comments

Popular Posts