"Roadblock" - A short poem

Here is a short poem that I wrote about the progression of creative ideas and perfecting them. Chase your dreams. Enjoy.


"Roadblock"

I start thinking....

I get an idea

I grow the idea

I get a second idea

I connect the ideas

I conceptualize

I dream about the potential

I grab a notebook

I begin to write

I tear out the page

I put the pen on the paper

I draw a circle

I tear out the paper

I put the notebook away

I rest my hand on my forehead

I start thinking....

Think..Dream..Build..Achieve

- C. Robert Baus III

Comments

  1. C Robert? Are we to call you Robert now? LOL. That's the only time people put their first initial and full middle name. (; But neat poem. I picture you doing these things and it makes me smile. (: hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts