Maximizing Positive Energy

With the weekend coming to an end, many of us will be winding down their leisure activities and gearing up for the work week. As I sit with a cup of coffee and organize for the week, I like to take a moment, take a deep breath and look at the big picture. The past two years have seen many major milestones in my life. In the summer of 2010, I met the girl of my dreams in college. In 2011, I graduated college and moved into the professional world. After two and a half years of dating, I proposed to my wonderful Fiance. In 2013, I embarked on a new journey in the professional world, learning each day, motivated to succeed and grow. The past few years have been positive and rewarding for me. I plan on the next few to be even better. As we all embark on our weekly paths, it is important to maintain positive energy. Optimism is the key to get through our struggles and achieve success. Speed bumps will happen along the way. Looking past them and focusing on the big picture is the way to win. Before beginning the work week tomorrow, take a few minutes and think about some of your positive attributes and achievements over the past few years. Think about your goals ahead and how you will accomplish them. Feel good about yourself tomorrow as you begin your day. Have a great week.

Comments

Popular Posts