Movie Review: This is 40

Last weekend I had the chance to check out the movie, This is 40, starring Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann. Being a huge fan of comedy films, I am always looking forward to finding something fresh that I can enjoy a few laughs with a decent story. I haven't gotten the chance to get to the theaters as of late so I made a cup of coffee and scrolled through On Demand and landed on This is 40. For those who are unfamiliar with the movie, the plot follows two parents who are both coming up on their 40th birthdays and dealing with the ups and downs of life in true comedic fashion. The main characters, played perfectly by Rudd and Mann, are very like-able, which is an important aspect of a film for me when it comes to staying connected. The dialogue keeps you laughing and entertained throughout the story. The film is a bit on the longer side for a romantic comedy, however, the characters keep you engaged with a few surprises as the plot progresses. Overall, I enjoyed it. If you are looking funny and easy to watch, I would definitely recommend.

Comments

Popular Posts