Never look back

It has been a few months since I last posted. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. The spring has been extremely busy for me. I have been doing a lot of thinking and reflecting. Sometimes I get tied up so much that I forget to take a step back and remember what is truly important in life. I tend to let my vision that I have dreamt up for the past several years get slightly distorted with distractions. No matter what, family is the most important aspect in life for me. Nothing will ever top it. Over the past year, I became a husband and a homeowner. My goal is to continue to grow and try to be the best person that I can be. I want to work on getting more involved with the community in different ways as well as inspiring the next generation of talented people to do their absolute best and utilize every resource that they can. For a period of time, I was beginning to lose focus on my mission until very recently.... My goals are now closer than ever. Never give up on your dreams. No matter how long it takes. Never give up and never look back on why something didn't work out at a certain time because there will always be new opportunities. Find something new to get excited about as it may provide an answer to some of your past questions. Focus. Dream big. Keep going..... Enjoy the day! CB

Comments

Popular Posts