Taking it all in

Over the past year it has become crystal clear to me to not sweat the small things. Rather than sink into a spiral of fear and doubt, I have finally realized that the only thing that you can do is to just roll with it. There are times when I pull up 20-20 hindsight and wish that I might have done a few things differently ten years ago, however, if I was able to magically go back and switch gears, I may have missed out on some of my most cherished and proud accomplishments and memories of my lifetime. I've said it before and it I think it is worth repeating for those who might be going through a similar stage that I did in my early 20s. Take it all in and enjoy the ride. Keep working extremely hard and one way or another it will hopefully click and everything will come together as it has for me up to this point in my life. Next week I turn 28. I have no idea where the time has gone. For the first time in ten years, I feel like I am starting to see everything come together. My advice to others is to stay the course, work even harder than ever before to stand out, stay humble and stay professional. It is never to late to hit the reset button and turn up the volume just a little bit more. If I could go back to 2007 tomorrow and do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.


Check out the link below for one of my new favorite motivators that I recommend to anyone. Awesome content that will give you an energy boost:


Gary Vaynerchuk https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/


Enjoy the weekend!

C

Comments

Popular Posts