Diamonds: An elegant experience

For those who are looking for a nice evening out together in the local central New Jersey area with a dining experience that is sure to please, look no further than Diamonds, located in Pennington. Originally located in the Chambersburg section of Trenton before relocating to Pennington, Diamonds has become a tradition for Italian dining and one of the premier restaurant staples in the area.

I visited Diamonds for the first time last night with a friend for dinner. We sat in the bar area, which was very nice. The atmosphere was extremely relaxing. I started off with a glass of Chateau Rose as we shared a hot seafood appetizer with calamari, clams and mussels over a spicy marinara sauce. Unbelievable! For my main entree, I ordered one of my all time favorite dishes, the classic shrimp scampi, which was cooked to perfection with a ton of flavor. To finish off the meal, we ordered creme brulee for dessert. I can honestly say that this was the best creme brulee that I have ever had. It was creamy and delicious in every way imaginable and the perfect way to finish a tremendous meal.

If you are a fan of fine dining, please visit Diamonds. I highly recommend and I am sure that you will not be disappointed.

Comments

Popular Posts