Dear Sal

Dear Sal,

My wife and I visited Patsy’s over the holiday season before seeing a broadway show. There are few better ways to compliment an evening in the city then by enjoying an intimate meal with a loved one. Your restaurant is truly one of our favorite stops when we are in New York City. The cuisine is always impeccable and the atmosphere is elegant, classy and welcoming. The Chicken Marsala and the Vodka Rigatoni were delectable. The cannoli cake was unbelievable too. Beyond the food, atmosphere and the tremendous service, I’ve always enjoyed the history of the restaurant and I always get a kick out of the cool pictures on the wall. Another aspect that my wife and I appreciate is how you always take the time to stop by the tables to say hello to everyone. You always make us feel right at home when we visit. We look forward to stopping in again soon.

Wishing you and everyone at Patsy’s a great New Year!

Sincerely,

Carl

Comments

Popular Posts